Psycho Ravi Kissan In Love With Shruti Hassan!

hot,sexy Shruti Hassan
Ravi Kissan who has come in for lavish praise for his portrayal of the serial killer in Soham Shah’s Luck, says his next two releases Soham Shah’s Luck and Mani Ratnam’s Raavan have taken out the Bhojpuri-actor tag from his career.Not that he is giving up Bhojpuri films. “But I’m finally getting the kind of roles in Hindi cinema that I’ve waited for,” Ravi said before heading to Kerala for the last schedule of Ratnam’s film.

“It’s the climax of Raavan and I love climaxes. We’re all looking forward to it. Abhishek who plays my younger brother has really become like my brother. I play this guy who can kill for my Bhai.’

For his role in Luck and Raavan, Ravi lost 15 kgs. “Bhojpuri films require their men and women to look healthier than normal. I had to lose all those kilos for my return to Hindi films. But the effort has paid off.”

When Ravi Kissan got to know that Kamal Haasan had watched his daughter’s debut film Luck he was petrified.In the film Ravi’s character is shown to be pushing his unwanted attentions on Shruti Haasan constantly.

Says Ravi, “I’m quite an animal in Luck. And I mean that literally. I’ve taken cues for my character’s behaviour from jungle animals including hyenas, tigers, panthers…I behave like a creature from the wilderness. On top of that, I’m supposed to be violently in love with Shruti. I’m a complete psycho.”

Ravi was scared of how Shruti’s father would react.

“Lekin jaan mein jaan ayee when he praised me for my performance. Coming from one of the legends of our industry, it was a relief. I feel I’ve graduated from regional to national cinema.”Not that Ravi Kissan is giving up Bhojpuri films, God forbid!“I’ll be doing five Bhojpuri films per year. Out of these two will be my home production.”