E.L.F. Cosmetics




I don't remember exactly how I discovered e.l.f. - eyes lips face, but I know that it was in 2008th when I first heard of their site and I immediately ordered a couple of their products. What first attracted me to them is certainly a price that was low. Product price was in a range of $ 1.00 to $ 3.50! You may be wondering what's the catch?

Well, it's simple - there is no catch. This cosmetics brand was founded by Scott-Vincent Borba (now he has own line of skin care products - BORBA Skin Care) in 2004. in New York and e.l.f. was something quite new in the world of cosmetics. Their uniqueness lies in the fact that the founders of the E.L.F. decided to provide quality products at really affordable prices. And when I say reasonable prices, then they really are.

Simply, e.l.f doesn't tends to have a great and beautiful packaging, they advertise using only the Internet to access potential customers as yourself + satisfied customers themselves spread good news about them. The ingredients used are of good quality and are not tested on animals, which is another plus (especially for those who buy only cosmetics that are not tested on animals).

e.l.f. currently has 3 product lines:

* "ordinary" (white packaging, cheaper line)
* mineral (mineral products, cosmetics, are more expensive than "regular" products)
* studio (some professional lines and better quality than "regular" products,
prices are also little expensive)

Where and how to buy e.l.f. products?

You can buy e.l.f. products on their official web site



If you have any questions, ask me in your commentary on this post or send me mail. Tell me your impressions about e.l.f.!!