Megan Fox Leaked Photos

Megan Fox Leaked Photos
Leaked photos of Megan Fox were released to the tabloids a couple of days ago and it is rumored to be on the web in no time (if it hasn’t been posted already). The photos were actually from her upcoming movie, “Jennifer’s Body” in which she has a few semi-nude scenes.
loading...

Unlike most celebrities, Megan Fox decided she wouldn’t sue the person behind the leaking of topless photos. In a statement Fox said, “I had booby stickers on. If I’d been actually topless, I would have sued someone… I know who, and I never did anything about it. It’s her karma to deal with, not mine.”I’m always a little weary about situations like these. For some reason I think they are all part of the marketing plan to get us talking about the movie before it comes out. It’s almost like what they did with Christian Bale and his whole fiasco.